SAN MATEO, Calif. – October 28, 2011 – BrightEdge, the leading site, search and social management platform for global enterprises, today announced powerful new enhancements to the BrightEdge S3 platform. Designed to help companies further succeed in their digital marketing efforts, the latest release includes enhanced dashboard metrics, new flexibility in reporting and break-through ease of use.
BrightEdge S3 v2.30 incorporates the features requested most often by customers and builds in deeper social and SEO insight, more customization in dashboards, and flexible reports for deep analysis and status reporting. This latest release of S3 is the 9th major BrightEdge platform release this year, showcasing the company’s continuous innovation and commitment to customer success.
“Customer success is our top priority at BrightEdge,” says Jim Yu, CEO of BrightEdge. “With the latest release of S3, we have delivered what our customers are asking for to help them in their efforts to capture the signal stream on web sites, through search and social media.”
The BrightEdge S3 platform provides customers with a complete solution to analyze and optimize all activity across sites, search and social channels. It offers a full range of functionality for executing comprehensive search and social site audits, creating global dashboard reports, automating workflow across teams and providing custom recommendations to improve social, search and site performance.
The BrightEdge S3 v2.30 includes new features and enhancements for:
● Social Site Audit – Provides tight website integration with Facebook by setting web development guidelines to ensure Open Graph compliance on an ongoing basis.
● ROI for Paid vs. Organic Search – Allows marketers to make more informed decisions about how to allocate marketing dollars based on relative returns from paid and organic searches.
● Competitor Side-By-Side Reporting – Provides deep insight in a single report about how pages rank compared to competitors.
● Two-Metric Table Report for Keyword Group – Provides the ability to view the performance of two metrics side-by-side for a keyword group.
● SEO X-Ray Refresh – Provides deep analysis on the latest keywords and pages that drive the highest organic value.
● Enhanced Dashboard Reporting – Provides greater flexibility to customize dashboard date ranges and view SEO results over time; better dashboard data values and labeling; as well as saved report filters.
To learn more about the importance of capturing the signal stream, please view Jim’s keynote speech here.
BrightEdge is the leading site, search and social management solution for global enterprises, helping more than 1,100 of the world’s largest brands stay ahead in the rapidly evolving Internet landscape. BrightEdge S3 drives more than $3 billion in organic search across industries, harnessing the power of analytics to drive revenue from web sites, search engines and social networks across the globe in a measurable, predictable way. BrightEdge is based in San Mateo, CA and is privately held with financing from Battery Ventures, Altos Ventures and Illuminate Ventures.
For more information, please visit www.brightedge.com, friend us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/seoplatform or follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/brightedge.