Today, the iPhone is the ultimate mobile shopping device: 69.5% of mobile sales occur on smartphones while 30.5% occur on tablets, and 61.4% of ...
Shop.org elects its new board of directors
Shop.org is the online retailing arm of the National Retail Federation.
Shop.org, the online retail division of the industry trade group National Retail Federation, said today that its members have elected nine e-commerce executives to the group’s board of directors
Here are the newly elected members and their positions, followed by their employers’ rankings, where applicable, in the Internet Retailer Top 500 Guide:
• Miki Racine Berardelli, chief marketing officer, Tory Burch
• Michael Crotty, vice president, marketing, Nordstrom; No. 34
• Richard Last, JCP.com (J.C. Penney Co. Inc.); current Shop.org board chairman; No. 20
• John Lazarchic, vice president, e-commerce, Petco Animal Supplies Inc.; No. 224
• Daniel Schock, retail director, Google
• John Seebeck, vice president, e-commerce, Crate and Barrel; No. 55
• Scott Silverman, co-founder and vice president, marketing, Ifeelgoods, Inc.
• Scot Wingo, CEO, ChannelAdvisor
• Bernardine Wu, CEO, FitForCommerce
Each newly elected member has a 2-year term. The new board will meet for the first time at Shop.org’s annual summit in Boston later this month.
“The Shop.org community is extremely committed to advancing the efforts of online retailers and we are looking forward to the added value each board member will bring to the table as we tackle important issues,” says NRF President and CEO Matthew Shay. “The combined experience and expertise of the executives serving on the Shop.org Board will greatly benefit our members and the entire online retail industry."
Here are the other members of the Shop.org board, each of whom is serving a 2-year term:
• Anne Ashbey, vice president, marketing, Blackstone Audio Inc.
• Bill Bass, president, Charming Direct Division, Charming Shoppes Inc.; No 132
• Troy Brown, retail practice leader, Demandware
• Peter Cobb, co-founder, senior vice president, eBags; No. 114
• Chuck Davis, CEO, Fandango; executive vice president, Comcast Interactive
• Patti Freeman Evans, vice president, research, Forrester Research
• Kevin Ertell, chief marketing officer, OnlineShoes.com; No. 148.
• Misty Locke, president and co-founder, Range Online Media Inc.
• Paul Misener, vice president, global public policy, Amazon.com Inc.; No. 1
• John Rogers, vice president and general manager, global e-commerce, Under Armour Inc.; No. 190.