Indianapolis, Ind. – May 9, 2011) – iGoDigital, the market and technology leader in personalized product recommendations and guided selling tools, announces major updates to its personalized recommendations platform including a new mobile platform, several new recommendation algorithims and enhancements to the reporting platform for recommendations. The platform enhancements were rolled out in the first quarter of 2011 and to date have helped clients deliver over 250 million recommendation scenarios.
“As a leader and innovator in personalization solutions, we’re always developing new tools and services to help brands build meaningful relationships with consumers and achieving measureable business goals,” said Matt Coffman, chief technology officer, iGoDigital. “The enhancements to our product recommendation platform enable retailers are able to capitalize on the mobile marketplace and take advantage of a more transparent, easier-to-use reporting system – ultimately improving the sales cycle.”
iGoDigital's personalized product recommendation software exposes customers to relevant and desirable products at multiple interaction points during the shopping process. The platform analyzes individual shopper behavior, the wisdom of the crowds, and individual product attributes to show the most relevant products, in real-time, to each shopper. Because each tool is powered by iGoDigital's Customer Intelligence Engine, retailers can leverage their investment across multiple personalization solutions.
Significant new features or enhancements include:
• New mobile platform enable customers to generate mobile implementations of tools built and administered on iGoDigital's platform
• Mobile recommendations available in a disconnected mode
• Extended channel support for Guided Selling Platform to iOs applications (iPhone, iPad, iTouch), mobile browsers and Facebook
• New recommendation algorithms which, improved baseline performance
• Addition of JSON API for recommendations, enabling deeper integration by retailers
• Extended technical integrations to additional email service providers, including Bronto Software and ExactTarget
• Upgraded recommendations reporting platform with 16 new enhancements including:
o Additional visibility into data
o More detailed product performance view
o Detailed, visual customer profile
o New A/B testing features and functionality allows retailers to set up more sophisticated A/B tests and automatically track the results
The latest iGoDigital personalized recommendations platform upgrades are currently available. To learn more about iGoDigital, visit www.igodigital.com.
iGoDigital is the leading provider of personalization and product recommendation tools that guide smarter retail. Powered by a customer intelligence engine, iGoDigital delivers accurate, predictive and actionable real-time product recommendation tools that guide a retailer’s shoppers through a personalized multi-channel shopping experience. The company currently serves many of the world’s most successful and respected retail brands, including Best Buy, Walmart, Nokia, Lids and Scholastic. iGoDigital is headquartered in Indianapolis, IN and was named to the “Inc 500” list of the fastest growing private companies. For more information, visit www.igodigital.com.