PetSmart acquired Pet360 for $130 million in cash and up to $30 million more in future performance-based payments.
Includes (pretty neat) Augmented Reality View
May 5th - New York, N.Y - 8coupons, the largest consumer portal for local and daily deals, announced its iPhone application is available for free download today at the Apple App Store. Relative to other deal aggregation apps, 8coupons is the most comprehensive, equipped with over 500K live deals within every zip code in the U.S.
Key features of the application include...
* "iDeals" - Augmented Reality View allows users to find exactly where deals are hiding.
* Deal Density - 8coupons' app has the greatest concentration of deal volume in every zip code in the U.S.
* Local AND National Deals - The only app to include deal information for both local and national retail stores.
* Real-time Deal Sharing - Users and businesses can upload deals for free onto 8coupons and its API distribution partners in real-time.
* Filter - Filter deals by category (spa, restaurant, etc) or just see daily deals
"8coupons' app was designed with real mobile users in mind," said Landy Ung, Co-founder and CEO of 8coupons. "Whip out your iPhone, and find all the happy hours, sample sales, lunch specials, and daily deals around you. Simple!"
8coupons is the largest consumer portal for local deals AND daily deals. 8coupons' network of over 500,000 live, geo-targeted deals come from partners such as Valpak, Restaurant.com, Groupon, Living Social, plus 2,000 other sources. 8coupons aggregates deal information from just about everywhere so our users can be confident they're seeing the best deals from one place.