Yahoo Stores features ‘automatic’ PCI compliance for secure payments, among other options.
Web sales grew 2.1% and 2.5%, respectively, in 2010 and Q4.
Bed maker and retailer Select Comfort Corp. delivered slightly stronger e-commerce results in 2010.
For the year ended Jan. 5, Select Comfort, No. 303 in the Internet Retailer Top 500 Guide, recorded:
- Web sales increased 2.1% to $62.3 million from $61 million in 2009.
- Total sales increased year over year 11.3% to $605.7 million from $544.2 million.
- The company did not report annual comparable-store sales.
- Net income declined 11.2% to $31.6 million from $35.6 million in 2009.
Internet Retailer calculates the web accounted for 10.3% of total sales compared with 11.2% in 2009.
“Our fourth quarter and full-year performance demonstrate consistent execution against a focused set of priorities as well as solid progress against our profit and sales goals," says CEO Bill McLaughlin.
For the fourth quarter, the company reported:
- Web sales increased 2.5% to $16.1 million from $15.7 million in Q4 2009.
- Total sales increased year over year 8.9% to $148.7 million from $136.5 million.
- Comparable-store sales increased 9%.
- Net income declined 79.9% to $7.1 million from $35.3 million in Q4 2009.
Internet Retailer calculates the web accounted for 10.8% of total sales compared with 11.5% in Q4 2009.