RAMAT GAN, Israel -- ClickTale, the industry leader in Customer Experience Analytics (CEA), today announced the launch and immediate availability of its new ClickTale Dashboard that puts the advanced ClickTale CEA feature set right at your fingertips for instant access to complete website usability and conversions analytics. With single-click access to all of ClickTale's revolutionary heatmaps, visitor recordings, real-time visitor monitoring and other site usability analytics, businesses can gain even more timely insights into customers' online behavior to improve website performance and conversion rates.
"Our new dashboard is a totally refreshed, sleek user interface, built from the ground up on actual customer experience to give the end-user quick access to all of the most critical website metrics," said Tal Schwartz, Ph.D., CEO and co-founder of ClickTale. "The dashboard makes it easier than ever to view complete site performance metrics all from a single page, with one-click access to drill-down into more detailed analytics."
The ClickTale Dashboard provides instant access to all of the most insightful website analytics that reveal details about site visitors' behavior, which content and images grab their attention and how far down the page they scroll. The dashboard currently includes a snapshot of six analytics modules, including:
- Heatmaps that provide comprehensive, visual representations of user behavior on the site. ClickTale's unique mouse move heatmaps most closely mirror the accuracy and effectiveness of eye-tracking on a massive scale and at a fraction of the cost by leveraging a proven 88% correlation between user eye movements and mouse movements. Other heatmaps available with a single click on the dashboard include mouse click, attention tracking and scroll reach to reveal where visitors click, which areas of the site draw their attention and just how far they're willing to scroll before leaving the page.
- Visitor recordings that provide simple shortcuts to all the visitor activity recordings made in the last five days, with quick links to find specific, relevant recordings that replay every mouse move, click, scroll and keystroke to provide unprecedented visibility into full browsing sessions with no significant impact on site performance. Advanced filtering options enable recording and viewing for virtually any online process—from e-commerce funnels to complicated navigation.
- Site monitor that reveals vital statistics on page engagement times, load times, click metrics, errors and scroll activities to help analyze both complete website and individual page performance.
- Form analytics that uncover in-page conversion rates of the site's most popular form, as well as easy access to critical form information, including which fields take too long to fill, are most frequently left blank and cause visitors to leave.
- Visitor geo-location mapping for an instant view of user metrics by country, with the ability to click on any country to view visitor recordings of users from that region to compare user behavior across geographic areas.
- Real-time monitor that provides quick access to watch site visitors surfing in real time, as though standing right over their shoulder. This real-time access on the dashboard enables instant decision making, on-the-fly changes and site improvements to perfect usability testing and page optimization with results available in seconds, rather than hours or days as with traditional traffic analysis.
Other analytics modules will be added, as well as the option to customize the dashboard for each user.
"By putting all of these powerful features right at your fingertips, ClickTale's Dashboard allows site designers, webmasters and marketing professionals to make immediate, knowledge-driven decisions to improve visitor experience and conversion rates," Schwartz said. "And, because our system is extremely scalable, these insightful features are available to help small sites, large e-commerce stores and enterprise-level operations improve site usability, conversions and performance with a very powerful ROI."
ClickTale's fully hosted customer experience analysis solutions have been recognized as the most effective, affordable and thorough website analysis tools by some of the most well-respected industry media, including TechCrunch, Mashable, SitePoint and Entrepreneur magazine. More than 40,000 sites rely on ClickTale's robust analytics, including Hallmark, Mint.com, CareerBuilder and Vegas.com.
For more information about ClickTale's fully hosted, revolutionary customer experience analysis solutions, visit www.clicktale.com.
About ClickTale, LTD
ClickTale is the industry leader in Customer Experience Analytics (CEA), providing businesses with revolutionary insights into their customers' online behavior. Over 40,000 businesses rely on ClickTale to optimize website performance, improve usability and dramatically increase conversion rates. ClickTale tracks every mouse move, click and scroll, creating playable videos of customers' entire browsing sessions, as well as powerful visual heatmaps and behavioral reports that perfectly complement traditional web analytics. As a fully hosted subscription service, ClickTale is cost-effective and quick to set up. For more information, please visit www.clicktale.com. For more information, visit www.clicktale.com.