Consumers flock to FreeShipping.com to snap up deals for no-cost shipping this week. Meanwhile, Amazon is running out of some of its goodies and ...
Merchant Risk Council announces the members of its European Advisory Board
The Merchant Risk Council, a trade association that focuses on electronic commerce risk and payments, has announced that members of its new European Advisory Board will include representatives from SonyStyle and Nike.
The Merchant Risk Council, a trade association that focuses on electronic commerce risk and payments, has announced that members of its new European Advisory Board include representatives from SonyStyle and Nike.
The MRC announced plans for the creation of the advisory board in February in an effort to expand the organization’s mission of making e-commerce more efficient, safe and profitable for European merchants.
The members of MRC European Advisory Board are:
- Phil Mead, U.K. head of fraud and loss prevention, Carphone Warehouse
- Gabe McGloin, vice president, client services and association relations, Chase Paymentech
- Josep Bernat, chief revenue officer and project management officer, eDreams
- Mark Fleming, vice president of business development, Europe, Middle East and Asia, GlobalCollect
- Michaela Verstraeten, fraud and payment processing manager, digital commerce EU, Nike
- James Quickfall, head, global partnerships, Retail Decisions
- Philippe Depautex, general manager, sales and operations, SonyStyle
- Rossini Zumwalt, senior director, e-commerce, payments and risk strategy, Symantec
- Andy Bokor, executive director Europe, Middle East and Asia and Asia-Pacific, Trustwave
The European Advisory Board, like the United States Advisory Board, report to the MRC’s Global Board of Directors.