Terry J. Lundgren, chairman, president and CEO of Macy’s Inc., was elected this month chairman of the board of the National Retail Federation, a major trade association whose e-commerce arm is Shop.org. Lundgren succeeds Myron E. Ullman III, chairman and CEO of J.C. Penney Co. Inc.
Other officers elected during NRF’s recent annual convention include:
- Stephen I. Sadove, chairman and CEO of Saks Inc., first vice chairman
- Kip Tindell, chairman and CEO of The Container Store, second vice chairman and chairman of NRF’s awards and nominations committee
- Robert M. Benham, president and CEO of Balliet’s LLC, corporate secretary
- Roger N. Farah, president and chief operating officer of Polo Ralph Lauren Corp., chairman of NRF’s finance committee.
Each officer will serve a two-year term.
Also elected to the NRF’s board for three-year terms were:
- Marty P. Albertson, chairman and CEO, Guitar Center Inc.
- Daniel Lalonde, president and CEO, Louis Vuitton North America Inc.
- Laurent Milchoir, CEO, Etam Group.