Apollo Space Optimization and G.O.L.D. Retail Suite combine to deliver more effective assortment and space optimization with efficient supply chain operations and replenishment optimization, leading to reduced costs, less waste, and increased product availability
March 23, 2009 - Aldata Solution
“Eighty percent of consumer packaged goods are sold at the retail shelf, making this a critical part of any retailer’s business,” said Shaun Bossons, senior vice president of Aldata, Apollo. “Aldata’s Apollo Space Optimization suite enables retailers to better react to changes in customer shopping habits, improve the retailer-manufacturer category collaboration process and ensure that corporate plans are executed at the shelf level.”
The core component of Aldata’s Apollo Space Optimization suite is Apollo Designer Workstation, which is available in both desktop and enterprise versions. Apollo Designer Workstation gives retailers and manufacturers the ability to automate planogram production, enabling consistent and accurate execution of category plans and new product launches at any required granular level. It creates an accurate display of in-store merchandising, and all of its components can be adapted to fit a specific retailer or manufacturer. As a result, Apollo Designer Workstation provides the catalyst to improve strategic collaboration between the manufacturer and retailer throughout the category management process, ensuring strategy and retail operations are optimized.
Aldata’s Apollo Space Optimization suite empowers retailers to:
- Drive high availability levels, reducing lost sales revenue opportunities by ensuring products receive required levels of inventory to meet local demand; • Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction by tailoring assortments, based on key consumer insight at the required granular level;
- Reduce essential cost from the business by minimizing waste and mark-down in store through accurate unit levels for all products based on local demand;
- Implement effectively in the store by ensuring planogram-to-store accuracy and merchandising compliance, leading to maximized marketing impact;
- Collaborate strategically with key category captains and advisors, throughout the merchandising process resulting in category insight meeting operational excellence; and
- Drive rapid return on investment, with an affordable, flexible, proven solution that can be implemented and live within days.
Apollo Breakout Session at IRI Summit 2009 Shaun Bossons, senior vice president of Aldata, Apollo, and Jyrki Ihanainen, senior vice president of Aldata, North American Sales, will present the Apollo breakout session “Demand-Driven Inventory Management and Optimization” at the IRI Summit 2009. The session will be presented at two convenient times: Tuesday, March 24 at 4:30 p.m. and Wednesday, March 25 at 4:30 p.m. Bossons and Ihanainen will provide insight into the changing role of Space Planning within the increasingly challenging economic climate and describe how manufacturers and retailers are collaborating more than ever to meet the needs of demanding consumers. Learn how to gain a competitive edge by combining supply chain and merchandising optimization including demand-forecasting, assortment planning and execution. Register today at www.cpgsummit.com
Aldata 100% Retail-Wholesale
Aldata is 100% dedicated to retail and wholesale business improvement. The company provides its customers with modern, flexible and integrated software solutions specifically designed to increase productivity, performance and profitability. Aldata has over 24,000 successful installations across 55 countries, from convenience store to hypermarket, 480+ live warehouses and customers with 5 to 5,000 outlets. Aldata Solution is a public company quoted on NASDAQ OMX Helsinki Ltd with the identifier ALD1V. More information at: www.aldata-solution.com