Enhancements Visible on the Website and Behind the Scenes Build Loyalty and Revenue
Cleveland, Ohio-Online merchants and catalogers are graduating from homegrown, and point solutions to integrated packages in order to provide enhanced customer service and operational efficiency. Platform-independent solutions like the Java-based CWSerenade™ Order Management and eOne Commerce offer robust functionality and scalability.
“Online shoppers are increasingly more demanding,” says Chris Sarne, vice president of sales at MICROS-Retail (formerly CommercialWare, eOne Group, and Datavantage), “We’re seeing a lot of interest from direct and multi-channel retailers who want to differentiate themselves through extra services such as offering product comparisons, customer comments and blogs, group pricing and other options that keep people engaged on the site. Those retailers are looking at our eOne Commerce solution. Others are enhancing customer service after purchase with CWSerenade. They’re improving operations and order management to control costs can even though they are providing more service. We chose to make these solutions platform-independent making them accessible to large and small retailers alike. The solutions don’t require a complete systems overhaul, making it affordable and quick to achieve full ROI.”
MICROS-Retail’s eOne Commerce solution offers retailers, manufacturers, and distributors the platform and functionality required to be a successful online and cross-channel company. The eOne integrated applications suite provides all of the functionality you need to deliver a world class web site, plus gives you the tools to easily interface with your back office applications.
CWSerenade™, a Java-based order management solution, offers a fully integrated suite of modules for managing all aspects of retail transactions, including order management, fulfillment, warehousing/inventory control, customer service, merchandising, marketing, and finance.
CWSerenade and eOne Commerce were the direct channel solutions of choice for seven direct and multi-channel merchants during the last six months. These customers include:
• 5.11 Tactical-eOne Web Commerce was chosen by this online retailer of protective apparel, footwear, and accessories for law enforcement and public safety personnel. The company is headquartered in Modesto, CA.
• Armani Exchange-CWDirect Order Management and supporting applications were selected by this fashion retailer to replace an unreliable legacy system.
• Exclusively Weddings-eOne Web Commerce is the ecommerce application of choice for this online retailer of wedding invitations, favors, and accessories based in Greensboro, NC.
• KV Vet Supply-CWSerenade and eOne Web Commerce were the primary solutions chosen by this David City, NE, direct retailer to manage its online and catalog business. The company sells supplies to veterinarians and pet owners.
• Leslie’s Poolmart-eOne Web Commerce has been purchased by Leslie’s Poolmart. The company is based in Phoenix, AZ and is the largest specialty retailer of swimming pool supplies and related products in the USA.
Demonstrations of CWSerenade and eOne Commerce are available at IRCE 2008 Booth 731 or by contacting the sales team at email@example.com.
MICROS-Retail (the new retail solutions division of MICROS Systems Inc. which includes its subsidiary companies Datavantage, CommercialWare, eOne Group, and Redsky IT), is the leading provider of comprehensive, best in class solutions for the worldwide retail and direct markets, enabling retailers to deliver on the customer experience while optimizing operational efficiency across all channels. MICROS-Retail offers a full suite of solutions in a choice of deployment options. Java technology, rich functionality, support flexibility and successful experience in demanding environments explain why hundreds of retailers around the world rely on MICROS-Retail to strengthen their businesses and deliver results. MICROS-Retail solutions are installed in over 33,000 stores in 10 countries. MICROS-Retail analytic solutions process data at a corporate level for an additional 60,000 stores. MICROS-Retail customers include more than 340 premier companies. The company’s website is www.micros-retail.com.