The marketplace gives consumers access to more than 300 products created using a 3-D printer.
(Page 4 of 4)
110 million U.S. adults do not shop online. Who are they?
- 55 million U.S. adults do not use the Internet.
- Nearly 36 million (74%) adults 62 and older do not shop online.
- About 12 million Internet users do not shop online for fear of providing personal or payment information to web sites.
- Consumers with dial-up Internet connections at home are less likely to shop online than those with broadband connections (59% versus 74%). That means 34 million dial-up users as well as 21 million consumers with broadband do not shop online.
- Minorities are less likely to shop online:
- 17 million African-American adults (59%) do not shop online
- 19 million Hispanics (58%) do not shop online. Among Hispanics, language proficiency is a key indicator of Internet use. Only 32% of Spanish-dominant Hispanics use the Internet, versus 78% who are English-dominant and 76% who are bilingual.