(Page 2 of 2)
In addition to these software providers, ATG works closely with a number of interactive agencies and systems integrators who specialize in next generation rich media technologies. Among others, they include:
• Avenue A / Razorfish is the largest interactive marketing and technology services firm in the U.S., with solutions entrenched in deep technology, rigorous analytics and a rich understanding of customer needs, including award-winning web media and creative, search marketing services, email marketing/eCRM, and world-class creative, design and implementation.
• Blast Radius helps businesses deliver innovative and profitable customer experiences by combining business strategy, experience design, and industry-leading technologies. Blast Radius has formed relationships with ATG customers including AOL, BMW, Jenny Craig, Newell Rubbermaid, Nike, Nintendo, Philips and NAU.
• CGI is one of the largest independent information technology and business process services firms in the world. With approximately 25,000 professionals, CGI provides end-to-end IT and business process services to clients worldwide from offices in Canada, the United States, Europe, Asia Pacific as well as from centres of excellence in North America, Europe and India.
• Resource Interactive, known widely for its revolutionizing consumer insights, is an independent interactive agency that helps companies such as Wal-Mart, Procter & Gamble, Coca-Cola, L.L. Bean, Apple, Victoria`s Secret, Sherwin-Williams and Hewlett-Packard to build innovative Web and consumer experiences that drive sales, deepen brand loyalty, and create community.
• Sapient, a global innovation leader in marketing, business operations, and technology, combining user insight, award-winning design and technology to help clients determine and optimize the channels for their customers, committed to creativity, client success, and delivering extraordinary value.
• LBI is the leading European full service and fully integrated digital agency network servicing clients with marketing and technology solutions. Formed by the merger of LB Icon and Framfab last year, LBI now has a combined force of over 1200 professionals in 26 offices across the globe.
"Web 2.0 technologies not only enable more appealing user interactions, they actually increase conversion rates and order size," said Cliff Conneighton, senior vice president of marketing, ATG. "The rich media applications present products more realistically, and the user generated content gives shoppers the confidence that comes from objective recommendations. We have assembled an ecosystem of partners with the most widely used and acclaimed technologies, and combining them with the leading personalization capabilities of the ATG Commerce Suite creates a uniquely compelling shopping experience."
ATG (Art Technology Group, Inc., NASDAQ: ARTG) makes the software and delivers the on demand solutions that the world`s most customer-conscious companies use to power their e-commerce web sites, attract prospects, convert them to buyers and ensure their satisfaction so they become loyal, repeat, profitable customers. Our e-commerce suite is ranked the #1 current offering and #1 in strategy by the industry`s most influential analyst firms, and powers more of the top 300 internet retailers than any other vendor. Our eStara brand provides customer interaction solutions to enhance conversions and customer support, and delivers the world`s most widely used click-to-call service. ATG`s solutions are used by over 900 major brands, including Amazon, American Eagle Outfitters, AOL, AT&T;, Best Buy, B&Q; Cabela`s, Carrefour, Cingular, Coca Cola, Continental Airlines, CVS, Dell, DirecTV, El Corte Ingles, Expedia, France Telecom, Harvard Business School Publishing, Hewlett-Packard, Hilton, HSBC, Intuit, J. Crew, Macy`s, Meredith, Microsoft, Neiman Marcus, New York & Company, Nokia, OfficeMax, PayPal, Philips, Procter & Gamble, Sears, Sony, Symantec, Target, T-Mobile, Urban Outfitters, Verizon, Viacom, Vodafone and Walgreens. The company is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with additional locations throughout North America and Europe. For more information about ATG, please visit www.atg.com.
(C) 2007 Art Technology Group, Inc. ATG and Art Technology Group are registered trademarks of Art Technology Group, Inc. All other product names, service marks, and trademarks mentioned herein are trademarks of their respective owners.
This press release contains forward-looking statements for purposes of the safe harbor provisions under The Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties that may cause ATG`s actual results, levels of activity, performance or achievements to be materially different from any future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. Important risk factors affecting ATG`s business generally may be found in its periodic reports and registration statements filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission at www.sec.gov . Risk factors related to the subject matter of this press release include the possibility that the ATG product deployment will not be successful, on time or significantly enhance the user`s Internet experience or will not increase customer revenue across brands; that those customers leveraging ATG will not have the opportunity to increase revenue and decrease future costs; the need to adapt to rapid changes so products do not become obsolete; the possibility of errors in ATG`s software products; the possibility that the solution will not make customer implementations faster or more flexible or permit the customer to meet its customer-facing or infrastructure requirements; that the ATG product will not continue to be integrated with third party applications servers or will not support all Web services enabled systems; that ATG`s product strategy may change in the future; and the risks and costs of intellectual property litigation. ATG undertakes no obligation to update any of the forward-looking statements after the date of this press release.
Tucker Walsh, 617-386-1159
Matter Communications for ATG
Jesse Ciccone, 978-499-9250 ext. 230