New version adds API data integration, enhanced performance to meet needs of large web sites
March 8, 2007--Santa Cruz, California-ClickTracks Analytics, Inc., recognized innovators in the field of web site analytics, today announced the release of version 6.5 of their Web metrics service. The new version incorporates a number of new features and enhancements designed specifically for the needs or sophisticated marketers deploying high-traffic ecommerce and large-scale web sites.
"The increased demand for ClickTracks from large-scale site owners has been met with a significantly re-designed processing engine,” said John Marshall, ClickTracks` founder and CEO. “Yet, we continue to offer ad-hoc real-time segmentation that sets ClickTracks apart from other solutions. These same marketers have told us that they need to be able to use ClickTracks data within their own proprietary environments, and we`ve responded with the addition of application programming interface (API) technology that enables marketers to integrate ClickTracks` data with their other software applications,” he added.
Timeline KPIs and Data Dissection Report Among Enhanced Features
Version 6.5 incorporates a number of new or enhanced features, including:
• Performance Increases -- ClickTracks overnight processing speed is improved multifold through use of a new statistical caching algorithm
• KPI Report – Graph Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in a timeline for over a dozen metrics and unlimited segments
• Data Dissection Report – Sort cross tab performance statistics for unlimited visitor types and website variables
ClickTracks 6.5 also includes key features pioneered in ClickTracks 6.0 including:
• Click Fraud Detection – Use historical inner-site statistical analysis to single out suspicious ads and ads that are victims of click fraud
• Time Splits – Analyze web site updates by visually comparing the old site to the new site
• Site Archiver - Capture entire web sites for future analysis and performance comparisons
• A/B Splits - Visually compare visitor behavior and marketing performance on different versions of your site.
• Browser-based Reporting – Access your web analytics from anywhere you have an internet connection
• Internal Search Analysis – Analyze visitor intent through keyword searches used within your site.
Visit www.clicktracks.com/6 for more information version on 6.5, or www.clicktracks.com/comparison.php for an interactive tool that suggests which ClickTracks product best suits your needs.
Based in Santa Cruz, California, ClickTracks is the maker of award-winning web analytics software. The ClickTracks family of software was designed out of sheer frustration with existing web analytics offerings. Spending hour upon hour trying to understand web site visitors was certainly a motivating experience: there had to be a better way.
ClickTracks was voted `Best Web Site Analysis Tool` in ClickZ`s 2005, 2004 and 2003 Marketing Excellence Awards, 2006 Product of The Year by Small Business Technology Magazine and was rated "Positive" in Gartner`s 2006 MarketScope for Web Analytics. The company received a "Very Good" top rating from the InfoWorld Test Center for its 6.1 product suite, and a Computerworld Innovative Technology award in the web site management category. ClickTracks` software has been reviewed and featured on CNET, ZDNet, Builder.com, TechRepublic, Internet.com, CRM Magazine, Media Magazine, MarketingSherpa and About.com.
ClickTracks is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of J.L. Halsey Corporation (OTCBB:JLHY). For more information, please visit www.clicktracks.com or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.