2006 momentum fueled by strong enterprise-class bookings, leading innovation and exceptional growth in business analyst services and international markets
PORTLAND, Ore. - February 7, 2007 - WebTrends Inc., the market leader for web analytics and Marketing Performance Management solutions, today announced that it achieved record fourth quarter results for WebTrends digital marketing solutions-concluding 2006 with its highest annual bookings ever. Enterprise customers selecting WebTrends Analytics™ 8 fueled most of the growth with particularly strong demand for the company`s award-winning on-demand service, which experienced a bookings increase of 50 percent year-over-year. In addition, more customers are benefiting from WebTrends strategic business analyst services, which, as part of the industry`s largest client services organization, grew bookings 73 percent year-over-year. WebTrends also continues to rapidly expand globally, with its Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) operations achieving exceptional bookings growth of 77 percent year-over-year.
"2006 was a banner year for WebTrends as we profitably achieved new financial milestones, setting the stage for continued momentum," said Greg Drew, CEO and president, WebTrends. "In the last year we`ve expanded our solutions in the WebTrends Marketing Lab suite of products including WebTrends Marketing Warehouse and WebTrends Dynamic Search, as well as assembled an executive dream team to fuel our next stage of growth. The response from the market has been extremely positive, with accelerated customer adoption of both our expert client services offerings and our leading digital marketing solutions."
Among the leading global companies selecting, upgrading, or switching from competitive solutions to WebTrends Marketing Lab last quarter were AKQA, Alitalia, Bank Intesa, Barclays, Black & Decker, BMW, Brightcove, Consumer Source, DekaBank, E*TRADE FINANCIAL, Easyjet, HMV, IPC Media, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Lloyds TSB, Maven Networks, Mercedes-Benz, Novartis, Rolls Royce, Sainsbury`s, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe, Total, Turkcell, Unilever and Vimpelcom.
• WebTrends ranked highest in Market Suitability and cited as a leader by JupiterResearch in its report titled "Web Analytics Constellation: Assessing Web Analytics Applications".
• WebTrends named 2007 CODiE Award Finalist for Best On-Demand Platform by the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA). This leading recognition for the WebTrends Marketing Lab product family comes after winning two Codie Awards for Best E-commerce Solution in recent years.
• WebTrends wins 2006 Readers` Choice Awards for Best Web Analytics from Intelligent Enterprise readers. This leading end-user recognition comes on the heels of winning the magazine`s Editors` Choice Award and being named an Intelligent Enterprise Company to Watch in 2006.
• ClickZ editors and readers name WebTrends Analytics the Best Web Site Analytics Solution. This is the third consecutive ClickZ Marketing Excellence Awards WebTrends has received, following wins in 2004 and 2005.
• AberdeenGroup finds that more best-in-class marketers use WebTrends Analytics over any other solution in their research, "Precision Marketing: How Leaders Turbo-Charge Their Investments." According to AberdeenGroup, best-in-class marketers outperform their peers by a factor of two in key performance metrics.
• WebTrends reaches major milestones in delivering best practices expertise to customers, reaching more than 5,000 executives in 2006 and training twice as many professionals as the year prior.
About WebTrends Inc.
WebTrends is the leading provider of web analytics software and on-demand solutions for web-smart customers including General Mills, IKEA, Microsoft, Reuters and Ticketmaster. With WebTrends Marketing Lab, the company has expanded its comprehensive analytics platform to offer on-the-fly data exploration, dynamic advertising optimization and customer targeting solutions fueling relationship marketing. Thousands of enterprises have chosen WebTrends solutions and consulting services to accurately prove and improve their business and marketing results. For more information, visit www.webtrends.com.
WebTrends is a registered trademark of WebTrends Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners.