Email Marketing Consulting Services Designed to Help Marketers Launch and Improve Permission-Based Marketing Programs
MENLO PARK, Calif. (Oct. 3, 2006) - EmailLabs, the leader in high-performance email marketing solutions and a subsidiary of J.L. Halsey Corporation (OTCBB:JLHY), today unveiled On-Demand Email Marketing Consulting Services, a new suite of services adapted to each client to educate and assist email marketers with challenges faced by the ever-changing email landscape.
Through 12 discrete, task-oriented services – delivered electronically, over the phone or in person, depending on the offering – EmailLabs helps companies successfully launch new email marketing programs or improve existing programs that are no longer getting the desired results.
“Our On-Demand Email Marketing Consulting Services are specifically designed for marketers with limited email marketing resources and expertise – but that seek significant improvement in the ROI of their email programs,” said Stefan Pollard, director of consulting services, EmailLabs. “Most email consultants focus on large, full-scale implementation projects or on doing the work for their clients.
“Our services are designed to help our clients help themselves by providing both the best practices information and practical, hands-on training in how to apply it,” Pollard added.
Pollard, who joined EmailLabs in July, created the new services suite based on feedback from EmailLabs clients and salespeople, and consulting clients already engaged.
EmailLabs On-Demand Email Marketing Consulting Services help marketers quickly get up-to-speed on best practices they can apply immediately, and include:
• Launch – Walks new users through all the steps required for a successful first campaign – from segmenting the list to coding HTML to figuring out when to send, what to test and how to write effective From and Subject lines. The over-the-phone engagement helps users quickly launch their first campaigns – and provides a reusable template for future ones.
• Message Audit – Narrow in scope, this service evaluates marketers’ existing creative to determine areas for improvement. Consultants analyze the design and format, rendering in preview panes, CAN-SPAM compliance and more, then produce specific recommendations on what to change.
• HTML Template Design – Provides hands-on assistance with creating HTML emails for marketers who don’t have the time or the confidence to apply the principles in EmailLabs` “Complete Guide For Creating HTML Emails,” a comprehensive free resource made available September 13.
• Best Practices Training – A half-day onsite training session that helps companies stay on top of – and apply – industry best practices to all aspects of their email marketing programs. Consultant thoroughly reviews existing program and tailors training specifically to areas of weakness.
• Subscription Process Review and Recommendations – Geared toward companies with rising spam complaints, over-the-phone consulting and written recommendations help marketers build quality lists of active participants through best-practice permission and messaging strategies.
For the complete list of On-Demand Email Marketing Consulting Services, visit http://www.emaillabs.com/solutions/services.html.
EmailLabs is a leading provider of high-performance email marketing solutions to agencies, publishers and marketing departments of middle-market and Global 2000 companies. The EmailLabs email marketing platform is provided as an ASP (Web-based) service, and is easily integrated with a company`s Web site, sales force automation and CRM technologies through EmailLabs` application programming interface (API). For the fourth consecutive year, EmailLabs has been recognized by ASPnews.com as one of the Top 50 ASPs worldwide and as a Top 25 Service Provider for the Software-as-a Service (SaaS) and Business Service Provider category. The company provides email marketing solutions to more than 550 companies, including Nokia, Agilent, PalmSource and Jupitermedia. Headquartered in Menlo Park, Calif., EmailLabs was founded in 1999 and is a subsidiary of J.L. Halsey Corporation (OTCBB:JLHY). For more information, visit www.EmailLabs.com.
Edge Communications, Inc.
Director of Marketing, EmailLabs