--Company Releases Keyword Management, Bid Management and Reporting Technology Solution Fully Integrated with DART Ad Management Platform –
February 27, 2006, New York, NY – DoubleClick, a leading provider of digital advertising technologies and services, today announced the North American launch of DART Search, the company’s complete search engine marketing technology solution, which provides agencies and advertisers with robust keyword management, bid management and reporting. Built on DART, the industry leading ad management platform, DART Search enables agencies and advertisers to manage the execution of their paid search campaigns and creates efficiencies by allowing clients to track display, rich media and search advertising in one centralized location.
“DART Search saves time, reduces complexity and enables customers to make better decisions and increase their ROI on search marketing campaigns,” said David Rosenblatt, CEO, DoubleClick. “In addition, its integration with DART for Advertisers, including consolidated reporting capabilities, gives clients a comprehensive view of their total digital advertising investment.”
DART Search offers customers:
• A self-service technology with a centralized, automated workflow that simultaneously manages keywords and bids across multiple search engines
• Efficient and flexible keyword management that enables fast bulk uploading to search engines and provides customers with numerous ways to manage and track keyword performance
• A sophisticated bid engine that reduces guesswork, saves time and money and can generate more revenue by automatically adjusting keyword bids to meet customers’ specific business goals
• Highly accurate results integrated into DART for Advertisers (DFA) reporting, offering the ability to compare and optimize paid search results with display, rich media and sponsorship ad campaigns in one place
“With DART Search, we are able to manage and optimize our clients` sponsored search campaigns with a great degree of immediacy and control that allows us to be more strategically focused in exceeding our clients` goals," said Rob Griffin, Head of U.S. Search, Media Contacts.
Notable features of DART Search that represent key differentiators from other search technology solutions on the market include:
• Accuracy: Data is transferred directly from the engines and all conversion metrics are sourced from reliable, proven DFA spotlight tags
• Scalability and reliability: unmatched capability to handle millions of keywords
• Superior engine relations: early insight on new products, advanced notice on technology changes, and regular beta tester with Yahoo! Search Marketing, Google and MSN Search
• Outstanding customer support and dedicated training: DoubleClick’s DART customer service is recognized by the prestigious Support Center Practices (SCP) certification program for its best practices, and is the only one among its peer set of digital advertising companies to earn this recognition
"DART Search helps SMG manage several of our largest clients search initiatives, including hundreds of campaigns and well over a million keywords,” said Stephen Governale, VP Director, SMG Search. “DART Search’s automated bid system helps us manage campaigns efficiently and effectively, allowing us to quickly identify marketplace opportunities for our clients."
DoubleClick’s Performics division continues to offer clients comprehensive search engine marketing services, which include paid search, natural search and data feed marketing, as well as leading Affiliate Marketing solutions for retailers and catalogers. Performics Search is a full-service offering that provides marketers with high level strategy, industry-leading service and in-depth knowledge of search engine marketing. Performics Search is powered by DART Search technology.
DoubleClick provides technology and services that empower marketers, agencies and web publishers to work together successfully. Our focus on innovation, reliability and insight enables clients to improve productivity and results.
Since 1996, DoubleClick has empowered the original innovators and leaders in the digital advertising industry to deliver on the promise of the rich possibilities of the digital medium. Today, the company’s DART and Performics divisions power the online advertising marketplace. Tomorrow, we will continue to enable clients to profit from opportunities across all digital advertising channels as consumers worldwide adopt multiple digital platforms for communication and commerce.
DoubleClick has global headquarters in New York City and maintains 24 offices around the world to serve its more than 1500 clients.
PR Director, Digital Advertising