Advanced ROI Analysis Available Via Web Analytics Integration
August 24, 2005-Santa Cruz, CA-Earlier today, award-winning software creators ClickTracks (www.clicktracks.com) announced the launch of their newest product. BidHero by ClickTracks (www.clicktracks.com/products/bidhero) offers powerful bid management that integrates with ClickTracks` existing web analysis software.
"ClickTracks has always been extremely in tune with search engine optimization and search engine marketing professionals," said John Marshall, ClickTracks` CEO. "Over the years, we`ve had repeated requests to take the ease-of-use and robust functionality found in ClickTracks and apply it to the bid management arena. BidHero is the end result of those requests."
BidHero reduces the time and aggravation associated with constantly having to tweak creatives and bid prices. For marketers dealing with hundreds or thousands of keywords, BidHero can save hours, dollars, and sanity. The software has functionality standard to today`s bid management solutions, including 24/7 bid adjustments, partial day bidding and bid jamming.
Additional BidHero features include:
• Combined Bid Management and Web Analytics: Update bids based on traditional ROI or advanced metrics such as average time on site, landing page stickiness, etc.
• WSYWIG Previews Make Edits Easy: See your creatives directly inside ClickTracks and edit them with one click.
• Single Interface: Manage 10, or 10,000 ads across multiple engines through one simple interface.
• Advanced ROI Analysis: When combined with ClickTracks Pro, BidHero helps you adjust bids based on sales, revenue, costs, or conversion.
• Official Google and Yahoo! Search Marketing (Overture) API Integration: BidHero uses official Yahoo! and Google APIs for all keyword management.
• Import & Manage Existing Campaigns: One-click importing of existing campaigns from PPC engines or other bid management systems.
• Control Runaway Bids: BidHero’s Watchdog feature lets you to set realistic, daily caps and rate limits to prevent runaway bid acceleration.
• Spend Less to Sustain: Pay no more than necessary to maintain your preferred place.
• Automatic Tag and Parameter Generation: BidHero automatically generates and manages ad tracking parameters (or ad tags), ensuring you get the data you need for meaningful analysis.
• Billing on a per request or percentage of advertising spend: A pricing model that`s perfect for agencies or companies who pass through advertising costs to their clients.
• Adjust bids from within the ClickTracks application: Campaign manager lets you set your desired position.
BidHero will be available to the public on August 29, 2005. Pricing starts at $69/month and is dependant on the number of keywords and the number of daily reviews. For additional BidHero info, including a full price schedule, visit www.clicktracks.com/products/bidhero.
Based in Santa Cruz, California, ClickTracks is the maker of award-winning web analytics software. The ClickTracks family of software was designed out of sheer frustration with existing web metrics offerings. Spending hour upon hour trying to understand web site visitors was certainly a motivating experience: there had to be a better way.
ClickTracks was voted `Best Web Site Analysis Tool` in ClickZ`s 2003, 2004 and 2005 Marketing Excellence Awards, and received a Computerworld Innovative Technology award in the web site management category.
ClickTracks` software has been reviewed and featured on CNET, ZDNet, Builder.com, TechRepublic, Internet.com, CRM Magazine, Media Magazine, MarketingSherpa and About.com. The ClickTracks line of software includes ClickTracks Analyzer, ClickTracks Hosted, ClickTracks ISP and ClickTracks Professional. For more information, please visit www.clicktracks.com or send e-mail to email@example.com.