April 20, 2005, 12:00 AM

U.S. Auto Parts Network launches redesigned site

Order status and revised access to its product catalog at PartsTrain.com are among the new features in a redesigned USAutoParts.com, U.S. Auto Parts Network said today.

Paul Demery

Managing Editor, B2B E-commerce

 

Order status and revised access to its product catalog at PartsTrain.com are among the new features in a redesigned USAutoParts.com, U.S. Auto Parts Network Inc. said today.

Auto Parts Network does 80% of its overall business through its retail web site and call center, though most of that is on the web, founder Sol Khazani tells InternetRetailer.com. The other 20% is in wholesale sales to retail stores. “We’ve had a growth rate in recent years of 25-30% on our retail sales, mostly on the Internet,” he says.

The revised site features an expanded customer service section, where shoppers can get detailed order status, view a frequently-asked-questions section covering both product and order inquiries, and complete online feedback surveys. The site also prominently displays a toll-free number for calling a customer service agent.

U.S. Auto Parts is an Internet marketer of automotive aftermarket collision replacement parts and accessories. It carries more than 26,000 SKUs to accommodate more than 75,000 unique product applications by vehicle make, model and year. The retail site has more than 60,000 buying customers a month, Khazani says.

 

 

Comments

Sign In to Make a Comment

Comments are moderated by Internet Retailer and can be removed.

Not a member? Signup for free today!

Advertisement

Advertisement

Advertisement

Relevant Commentary

FPO

Jason Squardo / Mobile Commerce

Five tips for achieving high mobile search rankings

Searches on mobile devices will soon exceed those on computers, Google says. Retailers that keep ...

FPO

Sergio Pereira / B2B E-Commerce

Quill turns to its B2B customers for new ideas

Coming in April is a new section of Quill.com that will let customers and Quill ...

Advertisement