NORWALK, CT. (December 14, 2004)- Webloyalty.com, a leading provider of online marketing and subscription services, today announced its latest subscription-based program for e-commerce companies, titled Shopper Discounts & Rewards. The program provides customers with shopping discounts, rebates and purchase protection benefits. Shopper Discounts & Rewards is webloyalty.com’s fifth and latest addition to its existing line of customized marketing service programs. As with other webloyalty.com programs, Shopper Discounts & Rewards is seamlessly integrated with the retailers’ site allowing the client to offer their customers valuable programs under their brand name.
Shopper Discounts & Rewards is helping consumers to save money and protect their online transactions, especially during this holiday season. By subscribing to the program, members can automatically receive savings and cash rebates from over 700 participating online merchants by simply clicking to a merchant’s site from a webloyalty.com link. While consumers are enjoying cash rebates and a sale price guarantee, retailers are benefiting from increased revenue via a $10 cash back reward given to customers to encourage future repeat purchases on their site.
The specific features of the Shopper Discounts & Rewards program include:
• Cash Back Rewards: Members receive cash rebates of up to 25% on purchases made through webloyalty.com’s network of over 700 online merchants. For e-commerce companies that have implemented the program, webloyalty.com can customize the service to eliminate stores that compete with the merchant.
• Extended Warranties: Members will get double the manufacturer`s warranty for up to one additional year on any qualifying purchase (on-line or off-line). Members don`t have to pre-register products to get this protection -- they just have to be active in the service.
• Product Replacement Protection: If any qualifying purchase (on-line or off-line) is lost, stolen or damaged within the first 90 days, members will be reimbursed for the cost of the item.
• Sale Price Guarantee: If any merchant (on-line or off-line) offers a lower price for the identical product the member bought within 90 days of a qualifying purchase, members will get double the difference upon receiving valid proof of the lower price.
• Delivery Guarantee: If any qualifying item is shipped but never delivered within 30 days of the shipping date, members will be reimbursed for the cost of the item.
• Security Guarantee: Members will be covered for their liability for any unauthorized charges to a member’s credit and debit cards, up to $1,000 per year.
According to the National Retail Federation, last year’s online sales totaled $114.1 billion, an increase of 51% from the previous year. This year, online sales are expected to increase 27% to $144 billion. This holiday season is a primary sales driver for both traditional and online retailers. However, as retailers continue to face growing competition in the marketplace, the Shopper Discounts & Rewards program is ideal for retailers who are looking for new online growth strategies this holiday season.
“The holiday season is an important time of year for retailers. Many of our e-commerce clients estimate that 50% of their yearly business will be done in November and December,” said Richard Fernandes, CEO of webloyalty.com. “As a result, clients implementing the Shopper Discounts & Rewards program will benefit from increased revenues and a customized program to meet the needs of their customers during the holiday season and beyond.”
Webloyalty.com’s line of subscription-based programs currently includes: Travel Values Plus, Buyer Assurance, WalletShield and Reservation Rewards.
Webloyalty.com (http://www.webloyalty.com) is one of the leading online subscription and marketing services companies providing customized programs to e-commerce, travel and other fee-based businesses. Through its range of innovative Internet products, webloyalty.com enables its clients to increase revenues while offering their clients’ customers a range of subscription services in a credible and trustworthy environment. Founded in 1999, in response to the emerging needs of e-commerce companies, webloyalty.com has helped build revenue streams and increase repeat purchases without any additional acquisition costs. Since its inception, the company has been dedicated to marketing responsibly on behalf of its clients to their customers by offering a new model of customer-friendly subscription services. Today, over 1.3 million subscribers enjoy savings from webloyalty.com’s services.