Conducting online surveys is now easier than ever
HERNDON, VA (Dec. 6, 2004) -- WebSurveyor Corporation, the leading provider of do-it-yourself online surveys, today announced the release of WebSurveyor 5.0, the latest version of its award-winning online survey tool. The web-based application unites form and function to make conducting online surveys even easier. This latest version of WebSurveyor offers greater control through a comprehensive survey dashboard, along with a dynamic new user interface.
“Our customers wanted a more intuitive user interface along with more control over the survey process,” said WebSurveyor CTO David Alison. “Many products claim to be easy to use, but WebSurveyor 5.0 delivers. We built a more user-friendly interface along with survey dashboard controls so that end-users can quickly and easily collect feedback from their customers, prospects and employees.”
The survey dashboard provides users with centralized control over the survey process. It displays an integrated view of survey activity, presenting the top five most recent surveys, response rates, number of responses and more. It also allows users to manage mailing lists, set preferences for surveys and manage their account, as well as filter and sort relevant data.
“We`ve been using WebSurveyor for two years now and find it to be an essential and economical way to gather instant and in-depth feedback from our readers,” said Bob Fernekees, vice president and group publisher of CRM Media. “The new version 5.0 upgrade greatly improves upon an already straight forward process for creating and managing surveys and data analysis, and presentation tools. It`s a fabulous business intelligence tool for marketers in all size companies -- especially guerilla marketers with finite resources.”
WebSurveyor 5.0 includes a new streamlined user interface. The new look and feel makes it even easier for users to quickly multitask between surveys, polls and email campaign lists. Other new features include an enhanced invitation management system that allows users to conduct multiple email campaigns, customize messages, and track email messages sent, surveys viewed and surveys completed. New gateway page functionality allows users to restrict access to a survey through a custom login process.
“WebSurveyor 5.0 is great. The interface is much more user-friendly,” said Andy Harber, data specialist, Polaris Marketing Research. “It is much easier to navigate, even for a beginner. One feature I especially like is the ability to alternate colors in the rows of a matrix question instead of only in the columns. The development team at WebSurveyor really listens to its customers.”
Key improvements in WebSurveyor 5.0 include the following: Completely New User Interface
* Look and Feel – Intuitive design allows users to quickly multitask between surveys, polls and email campaign lists.
* Survey Dashboard – Provides an integrated view of survey activity. Displays most recent surveys, response rates, the number of responses and more.
* Survey Checklist – Guides new users through the entire online survey process -- from designing questions to analyzing results.
* List Management – Allows users to build and manage email lists, conduct multiple email campaigns, track bounces, opens and survey completions. Supports HTML emails.
* Gateway Page - Limits access to a survey through user-specific logins.
* Library Management – Create and save personal display templates, questions and response options in a custom user library.
* Survey Detail Report – Provides a concise overview of a survey including questions, question styles, export values, navigation and translations.
* Online Polls - Allow users to create one-question polls for their website.
* Quota Controls - Enable users to reach their target demographic cost-effectively by limiting the number of responses to a survey.
* Date Controls - Allow users to schedule the date at which a survey will stop accepting responses – ideal for a sweepstakes or contest.
* Enhanced Analysis - Compute advanced statistics instantly, including mean, median, mode, standard deviation and closest response option.
* Scoring – Create a more realistic picture of data in relation to business objectives by applying weighted values to individual, non-numeric response options.
* Improved Graphics – Modify chart sizes, colors and matrix question format.
* Cluster Reports™ - Create multiple reports clustered around any data point.
* Improved Branching - Conduct complex surveys by utilizing conditional branching and skipping, data piping, data validation and response randomization.
More information along with screen shots can be found at www.websurveyor.com/ws5. Members of the media who wish to demo WebSurveyor 5.0 should contact Michelle McCann via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at 703-481-9326 x218.
About WebSurveyor Corporation
As the leader in do-it-yourself online survey solutions, WebSurveyor helps organizations survey the people who matter most. WebSurveyor is recognized as one of the fastest growing private companies in America by the Inc. 500, is a winner of the National Capital Ethics Award for outstanding business practices, and was awarded a Stevie for best new product by the American Business Awards. WebSurveyor’s online survey tools, along with educational resources and a dedicated team of advisors, help thousands of organizations worldwide quickly and easily produce actionable results, essential to their ever-changing needs. For more information, please visit our website at www.websurveyor.com.