New Offering Provides Fast Way to Implement New Channel Management Solution
Research Triangle Park, NC – November 02, 2004 – ChannelAdvisor Corporation, the leading provider of channel management solutions, announced today a new service offering, the ChannelAdvisor Accelerator. The Channel Accelerator™ program helps enterprises quickly establish a successful sales channel on eBay and develop their own expertise based on ChannelAdvisor’s proven technology and best practices for eBay success.
To ensure a successful launch, the Channel Accelerator program supports each client with account management expertise, enterprise-strength auction management software and cost-efficient training to make the client successful in the competitive eBay channel. Through a phased approach led by an Account Manager, this extensive program guides the client through each step of the process of implementing their new channel: set-up, development, launch and ramp of the client’s eBay store; training of internal employees on both ChannelAdvisor Merchant™ software as well as the eBay marketplace. In addition to this the client is provided with on-going consultation and technical support to help the customer successfully grow the marketplace after the transition.
“The Channel Accelerator program provided an efficient and effective approach to start a business on eBay, including training and strategy development,” says Jay Mendikow, President of J.D. Morgan. “I had no experience in running a high-volume eBay business, and in four short months, the Channel Accelerator program helped me establish a professional eBay presence that will be a solid foundation for future growth. ChannelAdvisor expertise cut at least a year, maybe more, off the learning curve for me.”
The Channel Accelerator program contains four phases with the following benefits:
Phase I – Setup and Launch Phase
• ChannelAdvisor manages all the details in setting up and configuring the client’s account.
• ChannelAdvisor’s Design Services customizes the eBay About Me Page and Ad Templates to match the existing brand.
• ChannelAdvisor works closely with the client to establish an initial go-to-market strategy.
Phase II – Strategy Development and Execution Phase
• ChannelAdvisor continues to develop a complete marketplace strategy based on eBay and our best practices.
• ChannelAdvisor’s process of weekly dashboards to evaluate eBay helps the client better understand product and marketplace performance.
• ChannelAdvisor begins execution of the client’s eBay business strategy.
Phase III – Merchant Product and Marketplace Training Phase
• ChannelAdvisor develops a customized training program based on the client’s product category, marketplace experience and goals.
• ChannelAdvisor creates a comprehensive schedule of product and marketplace initiatives.
• ChannelAdvisor provides extensive Merchant product training.
Phase IV – Co-Pilot Phase
• ChannelAdvisor supports the client while they begin running their eBay business on their own.
• ChannelAdvisor monitors the client’s strategy, Merchant product use and applied marketplace best practices.
“We are looking hard at how we can develop offerings that improve the productivity of enterprises, especially those who want to improve their online marketplace strategy and take greater advantage of the eBay channel more quickly and cost-effectively,” says Scot Wingo, Chief Executive Officer and President of ChannelAdvisor. “Channel Accelerator is a great example of an offering that will benefit the eBay community and leverage the expertise and knowledge of some of eBay’s largest sellers.”
For additional information on the Channel Accelerator program please visit http://www.channeladvisor.com/channel_acclerator.htm.
Public Relations Manager