Personalization, Portal Integration Among The Modules Available That Extend Content Delivery Capabilities
New York - Sep 08, 2004 - RedDot Solutions, (www.reddot.com), a leading provider of enterprise content management solutions, today announced the release of RedDot Live Server™. The latest extension of RedDot’s popular enterprise content management solutions, RedDot Live Server gives businesses the power to securely deliver targeted online content to customers, partners and employees without affecting other critical systems.
"We’re proud to be able to extend the capabilities of RedDot’s CMS and XCMS products with the launch of RedDot Live Server 2.1," says Detlef Kamps, President of RedDot Solutions. "RedDot Live Server is further proof of RedDot’s commitment to mid-market organizations by providing comprehensive, cost-effective solutions to manage their evolving content management needs."
The modules available with RedDot Live Server include:
* RedDot Live Server Personalization Manager™ -- Intelligently deliver dynamic content on a web site, Intranet or Extranet based simply on the online behavior of the visitor – ensuring that each visitor receives the exact information needed. Create personalization profiles so that user-specific content is dynamically generated for each visitor, giving partners and customers direct access to the information that is most important to them.
* RedDot Live Server Application Portal™ -- A cost effective alternative to a portal solution. Leverage the power of a portal, without the limitations of a traditional portal structure.
* RedDot Live Server Application Framework™ -- Bring the business logic from your back office and legacy systems to the web quickly and safely.
* RedDot Live Server Web Service Connector™ -- Incorporate data from any external J2EE or .NET application easily and seamlessly with Web Service Connector.
* RedDot Live Server Open API™ -- Custom integration made easy. Built within the J2EE framework, Open API allows custom integration directly with any third-party Java application.
* RedDot Live Server Search Engine – Relevant results, everytime. Bring the power of Verity K2 search technology, and provide access to any unstructured text, documents, presentations, Adobe PDF files and virtually any other file residing online.
* RedDot Live Server Portal Integration – Bring Content Management to your portal. The Portal Integration module includes several pre-built adaptors for leading third party portal products, including SAP Portal and IBM Websphere.
RedDot Live Server’s modular design is particularly appealing to companies that need to prioritize their content management strategy and want a product that can grow with the organization. "With limited resources and aggressive ROI requirements, mid-market companies, in particular, need solutions that are tailored to their specific requirements," added Kamps. "RedDot Live Server, as well as our entire XCMS solution, provides the freedom to do just that."
For more information or to request a demonstration, contact RedDot Solutions at 866-RED-DOTS, or visit www.reddot.com.
About RedDot Solutions
RedDot Solutions provides software to create, manage and act upon online content through business processes and collaboration. Recognized throughout the industry as a solution with fast implementation and superior ease of use, RedDot’s XCMS (Extended Content Management Suite) is a scalable and personalized solution for Web content and document management. Companies including Federal Express, The New York Times, March of Dimes, Bank of New York, Kraft, Honda and Starbucks are among the more than 1,100 organizations that rely on RedDot to increase productivity, improve operational efficiency and reduce risk. Headquartered in New York City and Germany, RedDot has offices in Santa Clara, Toronto and throughout Europe. For more information visit: http://www.reddot.com.