Eighth Consecutive Year of Revenue Growth, Major Customer Wins and New Solutions Highlighted at Annual Yantra Day Event
BOSTON, Mass. - April 30, 2003 – Yantra Corporation (www.yantra.com), the leading provider of solutions for Fulfillment Excellence, today announced it recently closed another successful fiscal year, ending March 31st. This marks Yantra`s eighth consecutive year of revenue growth. The year was highlighted by major customer wins across all targeted vertical industries, as well as a major product release, Yantra 5x. Yantra also announced today at its annual customer, partner, analyst and press event, Yantra Day 2003, the introduction of Yantra Synchronized Fulfillment Management Solutions.
"Yantra recently closed one of its best years on record during a period that the rest of the software industry found very challenging," said Devdutt Yellurkar, Yantra`s president and CEO. "We experienced significant growth from new customer wins and equally important, additional investment from current customers. And with the Synchronized Fulfillment Management Solutions that we`re introducing today, we are positioned for even greater success in the future."
Yantra highlights over the past year, ending March 31, 2003:
• Yantra recorded its eighth consecutive year of revenue growth.
• DHL Worldwide Express` Global Customer Logistics division selected Yantra to manage its order fulfillment and inventory processes related to service parts logistics and the delivery of time-critical parts to its clients and clients` customers. DHL plans to convert their top 100 customers` service parts business to Yantra over the next 18 months.
• Allders, a leading UK retailer with 46 department stores and annual revenue of circa £600 million, selected Yantra for customer order fulfillment after a thorough evaluation. Allders will use Yantra Distributed Order Management and Yantra Supply Chain Synchronization Solutions to reduce costs, increase sales and improve the customer experience, as orders are captured in-store for home delivery.
• Examples of additional customer wins across targeted vertical industries include: Retail - Best Buy, Connection to eBay and Screwfix Direct; Distribution - ScanSource, School Specialty, Inc., and SYSCO Corporation; Transportation and Logistics - CellStar and Stonepath Group.
• Leading industry analyst firms recognized Yantra for the company`s product vision and leadership in key markets.
• The company released Yantra 5x, a significant new version of the Yantra software. Yantra 5x featured two new applications, Reverse Logistics and Logistics Management.
• Yantra retained its solid cash position.
Yantra Synchronized Fulfillment Management Solutions
Yantra Synchronized Fulfillment Management Solutions help organizations transform their supply chain, develop operational flexibility and achieve new levels of performance. Built on Yantra`s unified Business Process Platform and comprising applications from the Yantra 5x product line, each solution is unique in the business processes and challenges it addresses. When combined, they present the industry`s most comprehensive solution for achieving Fulfillment Excellence.
Yantra`s Synchronized Fulfillment Management Solutions include:
Distributed Order Management - Intelligently coordinates demand fulfillment across a complex network of channels, suppliers and systems. Yantra Distributed Order Management Solution, anchored by Yantra`s Distributed Order Management application, provides a single face to the customer across channels to maximize satisfaction; automates and centralizes order management processes to reduce order to cash cycles; and configures business processes to address dynamic market conditions.
Supply Chain Execution - Intelligently coordinates the execution of complex, high-volume warehouse and logistics operations across a diverse network of facilities. Yantra Supply Chain Execution solutions, anchored by Yantra`s Networked Warehouse Management System, delivers consistent and compliant operations to meet customer demands; enables the deployment and management of operational best practices to improve warehouse and logistics execution efficiency; and allows for the reconfiguration of nodes in the supply network to quickly adapt to changing market conditions.
Supply Chain Synchronization - Intelligently coordinates inbound supply across a large and diverse network of suppliers and trading partners. Yantra Supply Chain Synchronization, anchored by Yantra`s Supply Collaboration application, automates inbound supply processes to reduce purchase order cycle times and achieve execution efficiencies; enables collaboration with suppliers and partners to reduce inventory levels and optimize fill rates; and manages purchase order changes and improves shipment visibility to increase operational flexibility and improve cash cycles.
"Yantra understands the critical business needs of companies that are trying to adapt their supply chains to meet the dynamic fulfillment requirements they face," added Scott Pulsipher, Yantra`s director of Solutions Management. "Yantra`s Synchronized Fulfillment Management Solutions enable the supply chain, and business, transformation to address those requirements."
About Yantra Corporation
Yantra Corporation is a leading provider of solutions for Fulfillment Excellence. Yantra`s Synchronized Fulfillment Management Solutions including, Distributed Order Management, Supply Chain Execution and Supply Chain Synchronization, deliver real-time, intelligent execution between the customer, operations, partners and the supply chain. Privately held and headquartered outside of Boston, Massachusetts, Yantra works with world-class companies such as Argos, Best Buy, DHL, Motorola, School Specialty, Inc., SYSCO Corporation and Target. For more information call 888-2-YANTRA or visit www.yantra.com.
Yantra and the Yantra logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Yantra Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.