San Francisco, October 7, 2002 – Zoelle, the luxury lifestyle jewelry brand, today officially launched its ecommerce-enabled website at www.zoellejewelry.com to give consumers nationwide access to its upscale shopping experience. The ecommerce-enabled website is designed in the brand’s signature colors – light pink, fuchsia and green – and features its exclusively-designed gold, diamond and semiprecious stone pieces, as well as its feminine packaging. “We are thrilled to announce the launch of our e-commerce enabled website to augment our retail partnerships and allow consumers to view, browse and shop for products online,” said Varsha Rao, founder of Zoelle and co-founder of Eve.com, a leading online beauty e-tailer. “We hope that with the launch of the zoellejewelry.com website we can make stylish, sexy, feminine jewelry accessible to consumers, regardless of where they live.”
Key Features of www.zoellejewelry.com:
· Shop by Lifestyle – products are organized by Lifestyle categories - 9 to 5, Casual and Evening - in addition to Product and Collection categories to facilitate shopping
· Personalizable Products – A collection of products, entitled Zoelle Bands, that can be engraved for a personalized gift to yourself or others
· Gift Advice Feature - Consumers email details about the gift recipient (personality, style, etc.) and the Zoelle customer service staff replies with gift recommendations
· “What’s New” - A section detailing the latest trends in jewelry
· Return Policy – 30 day return/exchange policy
Zoelle, the luxury lifestyle jewelry brand focused on sexy, feminine and adventurous fine jewelry opened its doors in August, 2002. With pieces created by world class designers who have also created for companies such as Bergdorf Goodman, Tiffany & Co. and Sotheby’s, Zoelle Jewelry is available online. Other retail outlets include Jennifer Kaufman in Los Angeles and is coming soon to Le Bon Marche in Paris and Shreve & Co. in San Francisco. Celebrities such as Christina Aguilera and Heidi Klum have Zoelle products.