Rebecca B. Anderson
Los Angeles – (March 12, 2002) –Dynamics Direct, Inc.ä, the pioneer of personalized rich media email marketing, has launched Dynamic Video 2.0, an upgraded version of its video email product. Part of Dynamics Direct`s comprehensive suite of email marketing solutions, Dynamic Video 2.0 makes it easier than ever to incorporate existing video assets, such as movie trailers, product demonstrations, company presentations, television commercials or music videos within personalized email campaigns.
Introduced in early 2001, Dynamic Video was the rich media email industry`s first streaming video solution to work with Macromedia Flashä. The Dynamic Video 2.0 upgrade includes:
· A more sophisticated video player with a progress bar and "scrubbing" bar that lets the user quickly and easily fast forward or rewind through the video file;
· Higher frame-rate delivery that greatly enhances picture quality at both dial-up and broadband connection speeds;
· Compatibility with all email clients, browsers and operating systems including Microsoft Windows XPä;
· Improved connection speed detection that delivers the optimal video format for each recipient`s system and connection speed;
· Adaptive or "smart" pre-loading that eliminates skips and pauses.
"Many marketers assume that using video in email marketing initiatives is difficult to implement, expensive, and only effective for broadband customers," said Jason McNamara, chief technology officer of Dynamics Direct. “But this just isn’t the case with today’s technical advancements. Dynamic Video 2.0 shatters the barrier of choppy, postage stamp-sized video delivery, allowing advertisers to leverage existing video assets and easily include video in their email marketing mix for all of their customers."
About Dynamics Direct, Inc.
The direct marketing company that pioneered personalized rich media email marketing, Dynamics Direct, Inc.ä offers a suite of innovative email marketing solutions and services to Fortune 1000 clients. Fueled by its patent-pending Surefire Deliveryä and D.R.I.V.E.ä (Dynamic Rich IndiVidualized Email) technologies, Dynamics Direct deploys email campaigns that combine the visual power of rich media with the personalization techniques that are possible with the best practices of direct marketing. Clients use Dynamics Direct to reduce customer acquisition costs, leverage and deepen customer relationships, extend their corporate branding to an online audience, and improve ROI. Headquartered in Los Angeles, Dynamics Direct is funded by technology venture groups such as Botticelli Venture Funds (associated with Omnicom Group), Mofet Venture Capital Fund, Poalim Capital Markets Technologies, Ltd., Pitango Venture Capital, Eucalyptus Ventures and Concord Ventures. For more information, visit www.dynamicsdirect.com.
# # #