RoboAssist Adds New Hosted Version to Its Shrink-Wrap Offering
SAN DIEGO, Calif.-February 5, 2002-eHelp Corp., a worldwide leader in automated user assistance software, today announced its newest version of Web self-service software, RoboAssistä. Web self-service software enables end users to find solutions to their problems online without relying on other resource-intensive support methods. RoboAssist deploys in less than a day and now also offers a hosting option for customers who prefer a hosting model.
“In today’s economy, companies are focused on using products that are easy to implement and offer a quick ROI,” said Jorgen Lien, CEO of eHelp Corporation. “Starting at a selling price of under $1000, RoboAssist can meet any company’s price point and provides immediate ROI.”
RoboAssist is designed for companies seeking to reduce large numbers of email inquiries. With an online dynamic FAQs and natural language interface, RoboAssist provides end users with fast and accurate responses to their questions. RoboAssist also closely tracks all user inquiries and generates a suite of easy-to-use feedback reports that provide valuable insight into end users’ questions.
“RoboAssist’s interactive approach to Web self-service allows us to use our customers’ knowledge and experience to provide effective and efficient support on an ongoing basis,” said Harold Lund, president of TechProfiles. “Our customers can now have answers to their questions when and where they need them without having to turn to other channels with slower response times such as email.”
New and Improved Features:
· Natural Language Search-RoboAssist uses powerful new search technology that allows users to find solutions to their problems by asking questions in plain English.
· Customized Look and Feel-With XML and XSLT customization, RoboAssist integrates into a Web site with ease and complete flexibility.
· Leverages Existing Information-RoboAssist searches pre-existing Web pages, HTML, PDF, Word and Excel documents, and Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server databases to answer questions, thereby avoiding costly and time intensive data entry work.
· Popularity Ranking FAQs-Even before end users enter a question, RoboAssist identifies where the customer is on the Web site and self-generates a list of the most popular FAQs based on real questions other customers asked previously. This eliminates the need for customers to manually type in their questions.
· Total Control Over Answers-The intuitive RoboAssist interface allows support and service personnel to quickly and easily update answers without involving the Web or IS team.
· Eases Support Load-RoboAssist handles routine and redundant inquiries to a support center, off-loading staff and allowing them to concentrate on complex customer issues.
· Deploys in Less than a Day-RoboAssist can be fully customized and integrated to your company’s Web site in less than one day. Return on investment begins on day two.
Pricing and Availability
RoboAssist Standard is available at a list price of $999 (USD). For pricing on Professional and Enterprise packages, which offer added functionality for growing businesses, contact eHelp Corporation at Tel: 800-459-2356, Fax: 858-847-1416, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web site: http://www.ehelp.com.
About eHelp Corp.
eHelp Corp. (formerly Blue Sky Software) is the worldwide leader in automated user assistance software for applications, intranets and the Web. eHelp’s software products dramatically improve the usability of Web sites, intranets, and Web-based and Windows applications as well as decrease support costs and increase customer satisfaction levels. Founded in 1991 and headquartered in San Diego, eHelp provides the foundation to more than 250 million online Help and user assistance systems currently in use around the world and has received more than 55 industry awards. For more information, visit www.ehelp.com.
eHelp and RoboAssist are trademarks or registered trademarks of eHelp Corporation. All rights reserved. All other trademarks used are the property of their respective owners.