Enhanced system offers industry-vertical specialization and enhanced panelist targeting
SAN MATEO, Calif. - Dec. 10, 2001 - Vividence, the leading provider of Customer Experience Management products and services, today announced the availability of the Vividence eXperience Management System (XMS*) version 2.1. The Vividence XMS Suite is a collection of hosted software applications, research and customer panels designed to capture the experience of customers on the Web and uncover insights to improve that experience. Vividence XMS 2.1 includes software enhancements and industry specialization for the healthcare, financial services, retail and technology verticals, bringing clients the most relevant customer experience insights available.
Vividence XMS 2.1 delivers the following benefits:
* Live intercept capability enables clients to capture users and place them directly into a site evaluation to gather immediate feedback.
* Improved panelist targeting enables the acquisition of highly specialized individuals by administering a screening survey to qualify panelists for a Web site evaluation.
* Full-length customer experience evaluation templates, based on hundreds of Vividence research studies, help clients easily create high quality Web site evaluations that are specific to their industries.
* Online benchmarking system enables comprehensive comparisons against competitors’ Web sites and industry best practices.
* A new, personalized overview page improves access to top-line customer insights in CustomerScope™, the Vividence XMS reporting and analysis software application.
* Enterprise-grade security, audited by VeriSign, protects the integrity of client data.
“Vividence gives us direct insight into what our customers are doing and thinking when they interact with our Web site," said Theresa Doyon, Ph.D., user experience analyst for Compaq Computer Corporation. "Vividence XMS 2.1 delivers advanced analytical capabilities that promise to extend our ability to uncover valuable insight into the customer experience."
“This product release will deepen our relationship with clients in key industry verticals, including healthcare, financial services, retail and technology,” said Jeff Greenberg, president and CEO of Vividence. “Vividence XMS 2.1 further enables our clients to capture, interpret and improve the experience that their customers have on the Web.”
Live Intercept Capability
Vividence XMS 2.1 enables clients to intercept live users and have them instantly participate in a Web site evaluation, capturing feedback from real site users immediately as they visit a site. The streamlined panelist registration process also improves evaluation completion rates.
Improved Panelist Targeting
Clients can now conduct a brief screening survey to qualify panelists for admission to their site evaluation - perfect for identifying evaluation participants who are highly specific to a particular business.
Ready-Made Evaluation Templates
The Vividence research and consulting teams develop hundreds of evaluation scripts every year. With Vividence XMS 2.1, clients can benefit from this collected knowledge by accessing full-length evaluation templates, based on actual Vividence research studies. A collection of scripts measure customer experience problems in specific industry verticals, including pharmaceuticals, banking, brokerage, credit cards, computer hardware and retail. Additional scripts focus on critical business and site issues, such as brand impact, competitive analysis, lead generation, site essentials and site navigation. All templates are pre-tested and validated, and industry-specific templates directly compare to Vividence Benchmarks.
Online Benchmarking System
Vividence Benchmarks provide essential context for interpreting customer experience metrics. Vividence now presents a new online system for easy access to benchmark data. Benchmarks reflect comprehensive research on the biggest and best sites across industry verticals, including healthcare, financial services, retail and technology. Examples of Vividence Benchmarks include success rates and difficulty of looking up stock quotes, configuring computer products and researching medical conditions.
Easier Access to Insights
Vividence XMS 2.1 includes several important improvements to CustomerScope, the Web-based reporting and analysis application that synthesizes insights from data gathered during an evaluation. Improvements include:
* Personalized Overview Page - The new Overview Page allows users to choose which key metrics to display on the report overview page. This feature gives both occasional and active users a top-line view of the measures that matter most to them.
* Enhanced Data Download - Users can access more key statistics in an easily analyzed format. For instance, “Most Visited Pages” details the URLs panelists visit most often during each evaluation section; “First Clicks” shows where panelists went first for each objective; and a new “All Data” option compresses all evaluation data into a single file.
Vividence XMS 2.1 ensures the protection and integrity of client data by delivering a security seal of approval as a VeriSign Secure Site.
About Vividence Corporation
Vividence is the leading provider of Customer Experience Management products and services to the customer-driven enterprise. By capturing and interpreting the behavior, thoughts and attitudes of customers on the Web, the Vividence XMS Suite™, a collection of hosted software applications, research and customer panels, yields business insights that improve profitability. More than 200 customers, including Best Buy, Cisco Systems, Citibank, Compaq, Dell, eBay, Microsoft, Pfizer, SAP, Wells Fargo and more than 100 of the Fortune 1000 use Vividence. For more information, please visit www.vividence.com.