For Immediate Release
Leading Web site analytics product provides unparalleled Web site intelligence with upgraded user-interface and features
OREM, Utah - June 7, 2001 - MyComputer.com today released version 6.0 of SuperStats, the most widely used, remotely hosted Web analytics tool.
Enterprise clients can now leverage an improved SuperStats user-interface, enhanced calendar-driven navigation and Web site trend analysis functionality to further measure, track and understand Web traffic and online customer behavior.
"SuperStats maintains itself as the most user-friendly, yet sophisticated Web site analysis tool for corporations to understand every aspect of Web site interaction and effectiveness and determine how to improve crucial business metrics," said Josh James, chief executive officer of MyComputer.com.
"SuperStats empowers executive, marketing, and IT decision-makers with critical business information and analysis. In version 6.0, we`ve integrated new functionality and flexibility that deliver incomparable performance and convenience for the enterprise user to improve online return-on-investment and customer relationship management."
SuperStats 6.0 has the following new features:
· Trend reporting: allows users to understand changes over time to technology, visitors, segmented categories and site navigation for user-selected time ranges;
· Enhanced calendar-driven date navigation: provides for convenient date selection;
· Improved page selection: allows users to pinpoint pages, channels, and properties to monitor;
· Enhanced report charting: graphically displays traffic patterns and trends by daily views or visitors for any time frame; and
· Downloadable report forms: can be customize to specific user needs, support up to 2000 entries per report and can be sent via e-mail.
The upgraded version is initially available at no extra cost to enterprise customers that maintain monthly subscriptions of at least $255 per month or that receive more than 300,000 page views per month.
To demo SuperStats v6.0, users can visit http://v2.superstats.com/demo_enterprise.html or call 877-722-7055.
MyComputer.com is the world`s leading provider of remotely hosted Web analysis services. The company`s flagship product, SuperStats, provides real-time Web site traffic monitoring and analytics for thousands of enterprise sites and Internet industry leaders, including AOL Time Warner, eBay, Novell and TWA, among others. Founded in 1996, privately held MyComputer.com empowers Web site managers with vital business metrics to improve online return-on-investment and customer relationship management. Headquartered in Orem, Utah, the company maintains strategic partnerships with VeriSign, Keynote, and Dell. For more information, call MyComputer.com at 801-722-7000 or visit http://www.mycomputer.com.
Nicole Stanger, 801-722-7000 ext. 146
Mike Southworth, 801-523-3730
David Politis, 801-523-3730