The search giant today launched an app called Inbox that could force retailers to change their e-mail marketing strategies.
If there's something you've bought offline that you weren't able to buy online, we're probably thinking about that.”
In an episode of the popular ABC show “Shark Tank” that aired last week, founders of the web-only fashion retailer ranked in the Second ...
Sponsored by 2013 Social Media 300
Your competition is assessing your strengths, looking for weaknesses, and adapting their business plans to compensate for both.
Your best strategic defense is to do what your competitors are doing—careful, detailed competitor research.
Learn why you should do your own competitor research and how to get started today.
Sponsored by: Terapeak
10 Questions to Maximize Profitability in eCommerce AdWords Accounts
You can't just 'set it and forget it' with AdWords. The key to increasing profitability lies beyond the settings which Google recommends.
Most AdWords accounts can gain 20% efficiency with the right account management tactics. In this report, we include 10 questions that will reveal:
– The #1 Google Shopping mistake many retailers are making.
– Target those most likely to purchase TODAY with this straightforward default remarketing tweak.
– The display advertising default setting you should avoid at all costs.
– Quick AdWords adjustments to mobile settings to turn the scale of profitability for your mobile visitors.
– A little-used MAJOR enhancement to default campaign targeting that can attract more traffic in better-performing locations.
Download this free report today and improve your profitability in AdWords.
Sponsored by: ROI Revolution
Discover the most recent trends in online commerce fraud, and how you can leverage the experience of large banks and financial institutions to prevent online fraud at your e-commerce website.
Sponsored by: ThreatMetrix
Are you making the most of the knowledge at your fingertips?
Google Analytics may be free, but that doesn't stop it from being one of the most powerful tools in your ecommerce arsenal. But with great power comes great responsibility–and managing this data is overwhelming, to say the least. That's why we compiled this Quick Reference Guide for you, highlighting five essential Google Analytics reports for ecommerce.
In the guide, you'll discover built-in reports to help you:
– Capitalize on your highest-performing marketing channels to get more bang for your promotional buck
– Diagnose low Quality Score by knowing your landing page data
– Improve sales funnel retention by dissecting customer navigational patterns with one unique report
– Gain further insights into your customer intentions by using a single report to target your promotions more efficiently
– PLUS: get access to the on-demand web clinic featuring a 30-minute walk-through of these reports as a supplement to the Quick Reference Guide
Download this free exclusive reference guide today and start making the most of your Analytics data!
Sponsored by ROI Revolution
The True Cost of Implementing a New eCommerce Platform
Take a look at this quick guide to help you wade through migration madness:
– Learn what questions to ask to truly understand Total Cost of Ownership
– Understand the most important aspects of your ecommerce foundation
– Costs to consider from migration to launch and maintenance
Simply fill out the form to download your free copy today!
Sponsored by: BigCommerce
Avoiding Lumps of Coal: Strategy for Profitable Retail Holidays with SEO, PPC, Email & Analytics
The holiday shopping season is short in 2014, so you have more time to prepare well. But don’t wait too long! Retailer marketers don’t need to be told the holidays are a crazy time, but they’re easier when you have a plan.
Conquer the holidays with the peace of mind that comes from foresight and strategy. Download our 20-pg. guide for tips on how to survive the season, including an in-depth look at 5 winning approaches in Santa’s marketing bag.
You will learn about:
• Using SEO to sell more.
• Incorporating mobile, automating PPC ads, boosting Google Shopping.
• Adding important dates/tasks to your email and conversion testing calendars.
• Enhancing email subscriptions, loyalty and sales with holiday-specific approaches.
• Increasing overall conversions with testing and clean data.
Sponsored by: Fathom
Today’s retail landscape has grown increasingly complex due to the growing number of sales channels consumers are shopping on. Consumer expectations have changed with the evolution of an omni channel experience, putting even more pressure on retailers to help consumers make informed purchase decisions through coordinated and rich product data presented across all sales channels.
This white paper will discuss some of the challenges of managing product data while exploring the ways merchants can use a product information management system as a valuable strategic asset for delivering clean, coordinated product information to every customer, across every channel.
Sponsored by: SalesWarp
Cybercrime is costly for all online businesses and can no longer be ignored. Well-organized cybercriminals operate in powerful networks that allow them to attack thousands of online businesses using an efficient and scalable model. Download this whitepaper to understand how your online business can use global trust intelligence to combat organized cybercriminals.
Sponsored by: ThreatMetrix
When you set out to raise $300 million, and you raise $150 million, you have to change your business plan. And that’s what we did.Jason Goldberg, founder and CEO, Fab.com Fab CEO Jason Goldberg tells his story
Find a vendor, browse, search or see a full list of industries
Consulting / Research
Fulfillment & Delivery
Online Liquidation Services
Site Search Solutions
Supply Chain Solutions
Web Site Design
Web Site Performance