As part of a plan to cut costs by $500 million, Staples says it plans to close up to 225 North American stores by ...
The biggest opportunity we have is winning the intersection between physical and digital retail around the world.”
Sponsored by 2013 Social Media 300
Data analytics have become a necessary strategic resource for online retailers hoping to increase market share.
In a recent study, Terapeak analytics uncovered important trends that were seen elsewhere – only – well after the fact.
This article explains how data analytics foretold the struggle of the Microsoft Surface, and how market insights can improve your business.
Sponsored by Terapeak
Combine ever-changing shopping feed requirements with constantly updating inventory, and the fallout from feed mistakes can quickly snowball.
This report reveals the top 5 product feed mistakes that are costing retailers profits — and how to fix them! We will highlight:
– Ways to optimize the #1 indexed attribute of a retailer's product feed.
– The ideal product description length to show up for more relevant queries in Google Shopping.
– 4 oft-neglected attributes that should be included in every product's description.
– A key feed attribute that can limit retailer reach and exposure on Google Shopping.
– Critical reasons successful retailers update their feeds regularly. (You'll be surprised at who's making this mistake.)
Don't get caught making any of these mistakes. Download this free report today.
Sponsored by: ROI Revolution
CoffeeForLess, an IR500 retailer, adopted Windsor Circle's software and services to help increase brand awareness and loyalty through automated lifecycle marketing, with the ultimate goal of getting more customers to their third purchase, a critical retention metric. CoffeeForLess was able to make over half a million dollars in six months by leveraging purchase history data imported by Windsor Circle. Check out this brand new case study to learn more.
Download this free 6-page case study and learn:
– Which data drove 66% more opens and 125% more clicks
– How to use order data to automate replenishment campaigns
– How to ID and save your churning customers
– More about the data-driven customer life cycle
Sponsored by: Windsor Circle
One of the hottest trends right now is to use product recommendations on site and to carry the content through to email campaigns. When done correctly, product recommendations will increase AOV and drive additional revenue. Watch as Ross Kramer, CEO of Listrak, discusses how you can easily implement product recommendations into your campaigns and use them to make each campaign and interaction more personal and impactful.
– The importance of creating a personal and consistent experience for your customers across multiple channels
– How you can use these tactics to create additional email alerts that keep customers engaged and buying from you
– The results of two recent reports we conducted regarding the use of recommended merchandise in email campaigns
Sponsored by: Listrak
The Neustar 2013 Global Media Intelligence Report delivers authoritative performance data vital to agencies and advertisers alike. Learn the industry's latest on:
– How digital channels compare for cost, reach, quality of users, and upper-funnel contributions to conversions
– Performance trends and results for mobile campaigns and video networks
– How online ads influence online and offline conversions – including which channels are most effective
Sponsored by: Neustar
The All-New LexisNexis® True Cost of FraudSM Mobile Study
The annual True Cost of Fraud study conducted by LexisNexis Risk Solutions has helped thousands of retailers stay abreast of the latest risks and solutions related to eCommerce. This year, LexisNexis debuts a study specifically focusing on fraud challenges faced by merchants, financial institutions and consumers in the rapidly expanding mCommerce segment.
The new study finds that merchants of all sizes are largely unprepared for the fraud that accompanies offering a mobile payment solution such as mPOS, Apps, and other mobile-powered solutions, and are generally unequipped to handle the fraud that invariably accompanies these channels.
Download the True Cost of Fraud Mobile study to learn about:
- Key fraud issues affecting the mCommerce space;
- How the distribution of fraud is shifting across different types of mobile transactions and what it means for your bottom line;
- How to strengthen your authentication and anti-fraud measures, and;
- How to reap the benefits of different types of mCommerce while mitigating the efforts of ever more creative fraudsters.
Download today for all of the insights you need to safely grow your mCommerce channel and protect your revenue.
Sponsored by: LexisNexis Risk Solutions
10 Questions to Maximize Profitability in eCommerce AdWords Accounts
You can't just 'set it and forget it' with AdWords. The key to increasing profitability lies beyond the settings which Google recommends.
Most AdWords accounts can gain 20% efficiency with the right account management tactics. In this report, we include 10 questions that will answer:
- The #1 Google Shopping mistake many retailers are making.
- The retail advertising accelerant to profitably win back more shopping cart abandoners.
- The 2 display advertising defaults you should avoid at all cost.
- How 5 minutes focused on mobile searchers could pay off big for your new mobile site.
- A new bid adjustment feature that gives pure-play ecommerce retailers targeting capabilities like they've never had before.
Download this free report today and improve your profitability in AdWords.
Sponsored by: ROI Revolution
To increase opens and conversions, tailor e-mail messages to be more personal and easy to act on.
E-mail is one of the most effective tools retailers have. But crafting an effective e-mail campaign that cuts through the growing clutter in consumers’ inboxes requires more than timely messages with the right content.
Today’s successful e-mail marketers speak to consumers in a personal, customer-focused way, just like an in-store sales representative.
Taking a personalized approach to e-mail messages eliminates the one-size-fits-all perception most consumers may have of e-mail and engages them on a deeper level. The payoff is higher open rates, more click-throughs and increased conversions.
Download the full report for FREE by filling out the form to the right.
Find a vendor, browse, search or see a full list of industries
Consulting / Research
Fulfillment & Delivery
Online Liquidation Services
Site Search Solutions
Supply Chain Solutions
Web Site Design
Web Site Performance